Sealcon CD16AA-FE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is liquid tight to 150 psi. PG 16 thread, Accommodates .39" - .55" (10 - 14 mm) O.D cable. Sold Individually. (Locking nut sold separately) Also known as Hummel #1.631.1600.01.
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal
- Operating Temperature - -40 C to 100 C (-40 F to 212 F)
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP69K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
Through Hole Dia.
.88" (22.3 mm)
1.26" (32 mm)
.26" (6.5 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome/Body
.94" (24 mm)
Sealcon CD16AAFE Nickel Plated Brass Cord Grips, also known as Strain Relief Fittings or Cable Glands, are used to assist customers in almost any industry connect their cable or wire to their various applications. This fitting provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ.
The self locking ACME thread on the dome top ensures that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & provides your cable with pull-out protection without causing damage. EMI/RFI Proof cable glands meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference / radio frequency interference protection and reliable grounding. This feed-through version provides grounding through metal spring fingers. It is ideal for use with a braided or foil shield, and works with cable that has been partially or fully stripped. This cable gland is made to keep circuits running when external electromagnetic conduction or radiation can cause a disturbance for the circuit. It is ideal for applications such as telecommunications, traffic, control panels, and measuring and feedback systems.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- UL / CUL Listed
- UL Registered
- German Lloyd
CD16AA-FE Sealcon PG 16 Nickel Plated Brass Flex Cord Grip