Sealcon CD42AA-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is designed for the toughest applications. Also known as Hummel #1.691.4200.01. Sold Individually.
Locking nut sold separately
- Thread Size: PG 42
- Cable O.D. Range: 1.26" - 1.50" (32 - 38 mm)
- Through Hole Diameter: 2.13" (54.1 mm)
- Body Length: 1.46" (37 mm)
- Thread Length: .35" (9 mm)
- Wrench Flat Dome: 2.24" (57 mm)
- Wrench Flat Body: 2.24" (57 mm)
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
- Can be compatible with Lütze 60528 (Cable O.D. 30-38mm)
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- German Lloyd
Sealcon CD42AABE Nickel Plated Brass strain relief fittings, cable glands, and cord grips are used to assist customers in nearly every industry when connecting cable or wire to their various applications. This cord grip provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass fitting with PG 42 thread lets you change the size of the cable opening by trading out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the dome top ensures that the overlapping splines apply an even seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & provides pull-out protection for your cable so it causes no damage. EMI/RFI Proof cable glands meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This cord grip can only be used with a braided shield. These types of fittings work well in applications such as telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems.
Sealcon PG 42 EMI/RFI Proof Strain Relief Cord Grip CD42AA-BE