Sealcon CD48AR-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is designed for the toughest applications. Also known as Hummel 1.691.4800.15. Sold Individually.
Locking nut sold separately
- Thread Size: PG 48
- Cable O.D. Range: 1.14" - 1.38" (29 - 35 mm)
- Through Hole Diameter: 2.34" (59.4 mm)
- Body Length: 1.5" (38 mm)
- Thread Length: .39" (10 mm)
- Wrench Flat Dome: 2.52" (64 mm)
- Wrench Flat Body: 2.52" (64 mm)
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- German Lloyd
Sealcon CD48ARBE Nickel Plated Brass cord grips, also referred to as strain relief fittings or cable glands, are used to assist customers in almost every industry when connecting cable or wire to their different applications. This fitting provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass cable gland with PG 48 thread lets you adjust the size of the cable opening by swapping out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the dome top ensures that the overlapping splines apply an even seal. This prevents the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & creates pull-out protection for your cable so no damage is caused. EMI/RFI Proof cord grips meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This fitting can only be used with a braided shield. These types of cable glands are ideal in applications such as telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems.
Sealcon CD48AR-BE PG 48 Reduced Insert Cable Gland