Sealcon CD42AA-FE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is designed for the toughest applications. Also known as Hummel #1.631.4200.01. Sold Individually.
Locking nut sold separately
- Thread Size: PG 42
- Cable O.D. Range: 1.26" - 1.50" (32 - 38 mm)
- Through Hole Diameter: 2.13" (54.1 mm)
- Body Length: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Thread Length: .35" (9 mm)
- Wrench Flat Dome: 2.24" (57 mm)
- Wrench Flat Body: 2.24" (57 mm)
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal
- Operating Temperature - -40 C to 100 C (-40 F to 212 F)
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- UL / CUL Listed
- UL Registered
- German Lloyd
Sealcon CD42AAFE Nickel Plated Brass Cord Grips, also referred to as Strain Relief Fittings or Cable Glands, are used to help customers in nearly any industry connect their cable or wire to their applications. This fitting provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ.
The self locking ACME thread on the dome top makes sure that the overlapping splines provide an even seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & provides pull-out protection for your cable so no damage is caused. EMI/RFI Proof cable glands meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference / radio frequency interference protection and reliable grounding. This feed-through version provides grounding through metal spring fingers. It can be used with a braided or foil shield, and works with cable that has been partially or fully stripped. This cable gland is designed to keep circuits functioning when electromagnetic conduction or radiation from an outside source can cause a disturbance for the circuit. Examples of useful applications include telecommunications, traffic, control panels, and measuring and feedback systems.
Sealcon PG 42 EMI/RFI Proof Strain Relief Cord Grip CD42AA-FE