Sealcon CD29AA-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is liquid tight to 150 psi. PG 29 thread, Accommodates .71" - .98" (18 - 25 mm) O.D cable. Sold Individually. (Locking nut sold separately) Also known as Hummel #1.691.2900.01.
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
- Can be compatible with Lütze 60526
Through Hole Dia.
1.47" (37.3 mm)
1.14" (29 mm)
.31" (8 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome/Body
1.57" (40 mm)
Sealcon CD29AABE Nickel Plated Brass strain relief fittings, also known as cable glands or cord grips, are used to help customers in almost any industry when connecting cable or wire to their applications. This cord grip provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass fitting with PG 29 thread allows you to increase and decrease the cable opening by switching out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the dome top makes sure that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & provides pull-out protection for your cable so it causes no damage. EMI/RFI Proof cable glands meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This cord grip can only be used with a braided shield. These types of fittings are an advantage for applications such as telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- German Lloyd
PG 29 Sealcon Standard EMI/RFI Proof Cord Grip CD29AA-BE