Sealcon CD07AA-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is liquid tight to 150 psi. 1/4" NPT / PG 7 thread, Accommodates .12" - .26" (3 - 6.5 mm) O.D cable. Sold Individually. (Locking nut sold separately) Also known as Hummel #1.691.0700.01.
1/4" NPT / PG 7
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP69K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE CSA approval
- Can be compatible with Lütze 60520
Through Hole Dia.
.49" (12.5 mm)
.75" (19 mm)
.2" (5 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome/Body
.55" (14 mm)
Sealcon CD07AABE Nickel Plated Brass Cord Grips, also referred to as Strain Relief Fittings or Cable Glands, are used to assist customers in nearly any industry when attaching their cable or wire to different applications. This fitting provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass cable gland with 1/4" NPT / PG 7 thread lets you increase and decrease the cable opening by just changing out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the dome top ensures that the overlapping splines apply an even seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & provides pull-out protection for your cable so no damage is caused. EMI/RFI Proof cable glands meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This cable gland can only be used with a braided shield. Applications in telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring and feedback systems are all areas that benefit from these types of cord grips.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- European Approval German Lloyd