CD07CR-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip with elongated thread is designed for the toughest applications. Also known as Hummel
1.691.0700.61. Sold Individually.
Locking nut sold separately
- Thread Size: PG 7 / 1/4" NPT
- Cable O.D. Range: .08" - .20" (2 - 5 mm)
- Through Hole Diameter: .49" (12.5 mm)
- Body Length: .75" (19 mm)
- Thread Length: .39" (10 mm)
- Wrench Flat Dome: .55" (14 mm)
- Wrench Flat Body: .55" (14 mm)
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal
- Operating Temperature - -40 C to 100 C (-40 F to 212 F)
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP69K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE approval
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- UL Listed
- German Lloyd
CD07CRBE Nickel Plated Brass cable glands, cord grips, and strain relief fittings are used in almost every industry when helping customers connect their cable or wire to different applications. This fitting provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ.
The self locking ACME thread on the dome top ensures that the overlapping splines create a concentric seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the cord grip & provides pull-out protection for your cable so it causes no damage. Elongated threads are ideal when the cable gland goes through a thick wall, or simply if a longer thread length serves the application more efficiently. Trading out the standard and reduced inserts increases the fitting's adaptability.
EMI/RFI Proof cable glands meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference / radio frequency interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This fitting can only be used with a braided shield. This cord grip is designed to keep circuits functioning when electromagnetic conduction or radiation from an outside source can cause a disturbance for the circuit. Telecommunications, traffic, control panels, and measuring and feedback systems are all applications that benefit from this type of fitting.
PG 7 Reduced Insert EMI Proof Brass Cable Gland Hummel 1.691.0700.61