Sealcon CD16AA-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is designed for the toughest applications. Also known as Hummel 1.691.1600.01. Sold Individually.
Locking nut sold separately
- Thread Size: PG 16
- Cable O.D. Range: .39" - .55" (10 - 14 mm)
- Through Hole Diameter: .88" (22.3 mm)
- Body Length: .91" (23 mm)
- Thread Length: .26" (6.5 mm)
- Wrench Flat Dome: .94" (24 mm)
- Wrench Flat Body: .94" (24 mm)
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP69K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
- Can be compatible with Lütze 60524
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- German Lloyd
Sealcon CD16AABE Nickel Plated Brass cable glands, also known as strain relief fittings or cord grips, are used to help customers in almost every industry when connecting their cable or wire to different applications. This fitting provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass cord grip with PG 16 thread lets you increase and decrease the cable opening by changing out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the dome top makes sure that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & provides pull-out protection for your cable so no damage is caused. EMI/RFI Proof strain relief fittings meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This cord grip can only be used with a braided shield. Telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring and feedback systems are all common applications that benefit from these types of cable glands.
CD16AA-BE PG 16 Sealcon EMI/RFI Proof Cord Grip