Sealcon CD11AA-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is designed for the toughest applications. Also known as Hummel 1.691.1100.01. Sold Individually.
Locking nut sold separately
- Thread Size: PG 11
- Cable O.D. Range: .20" - .39" (5 - 10 mm)
- Through Hole Diameter: .73" (18.5 mm)
- Body Length: .87" (22 mm)
Thread Length: .24" (6 mm)
- Wrench Flat Dome: .79" (20 mm)
- Wrench Flat Body: .79" (20 mm)
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP69K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
- Can be compatible with Lütze 60522
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- German Lloyd
Sealcon CD11AA-BE Nickel Plated Brass Cord Grips, also known as Strain Relief Fittings or Cable Glands, are used to assist customers in nearly any industry when attaching their cable or wire to different applications. This fitting provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass cable gland with PG 11 thread lets you change the cable opening by just swapping out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the dome top ensures that the overlapping splines apply an even seal. This prevents the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & provides pull-out protection for your cable so it causes no damage. EMI/RFI Proof cable glands meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This strain relief fitting can only be used with a braided shield. Applications in telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring and feedback systems are all areas that benefit from these types of cord grips.
Sealcon PG 11 EMI/RFI Proof Cable Gland