Sealcon CD48AA-FE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is designed for the toughest applications. Also known as Hummel #1.631.4800.01. Sold Individually.
Locking nut sold separately
- Thread Size: PG 48
- Cable O.D. Range: 1.46" - 1.73" (37 - 44 mm)
- Through Hole Diameter: 2.34" (59.4 mm)
- Body Length: 1.81" (46 mm)
- Thread Length: .39" (10 mm)
- Wrench Flat Dome: 2.52" (64 mm)
- Wrench Flat Body: 2.52" (64 mm)
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal
- Operating Temperature - -40 C to 100 C (-40 F to 212 F)
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- UL / CUL Listed
- UL Registered
- German Lloyd
Sealcon CD48AAFE Nickel Plated Brass Strain Relief Fittings, otherwise known as Cord Grips or Cable Glands, are used to help customers in nearly any industry connect their cable or wire to their applications. This cord grip provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ.
The self locking ACME thread on the dome top makes sure that the overlapping splines provide an even seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the cable gland & provides pull-out protection for your cable so no damage is caused. EMI/RFI Proof fittings meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference / radio frequency interference protection and reliable grounding. This feed-through version applies grounding through metal spring fingers. It can be used with braided or foil shielding, and works with cable that has been partially or fully stripped. This cord grip is designed to keep circuits functioning when electromagnetic conduction or radiation from an outside source can cause a disturbance for the circuit. Application examples include telecommunications, traffic, control panels, and measuring and feedback systems.
Sealcon CD48AA-FE PG 48 EMI/RFI Proof Cable Gland