Sealcon CF21NR-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is liquid tight to 150 psi. 3/4" NPT thread, Accommodates .35" - .63" (9 - 16 mm) O.D cable. Sold Individually. (Locking nut sold separately) Also known as Hummel #1.624.3400.71.
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Stainless Steel Spring, Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
Through Hole Dia.
1.05" (26.7 mm)
4.37" (111 mm)
.51" (13 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome/Body
1.18" (30 mm)
Sealcon CF21NRBE Nickel Plated Brass strain relief fittings, otherwise known as cable glands or cord grips, are used to help customers in nearly any industry when connecting cable or wire to different applications. This cord grip provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass cable gland with 3/4" NPT thread lets you increase or decrease the size of the cable opening by trading out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the flex top makes sure that the overlapping splines create an even seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the cord grip & provides your cable with pull-out protection so no damage is caused. Using a flex top eliminates kinking or chafing of the cable. EMI/RFI Proof fitting meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This cable gland can only be used with a braided shield. Telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems are all examples of applications that benefit from this type of cord grip.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- UL / CUL Listed
- UL Registered
- German Lloyd
CF21NR-BE Sealcon 3/4" NPT EMI/RFI Proof Flex Cable Gland