Sealcon CF13NR-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is liquid tight to 150 psi. 1/2" NPT thread, Accommodates .20" - .35" (5 - 9 mm) O.D cable. Sold Individually. (Locking nut sold separately) Also known as Hummel #1.624.1200.70.
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Stainless Steel Spring, Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
Through Hole Dia.
.83" (21.1 mm)
3.46" (88 mm)
.51" (13 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome/Body
.87" (22 mm) / .94" (24 mm)
Sealcon CF13NRBE Nickel Plated Brass cord grips, also known as strain relief fittings or cable glands, are used to assist customers in nearly any industry when connecting cable or wire to different applications. This fitting provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass cable gland with 1/2" NPT thread lets you increase or decrease the size of the cable opening by swapping out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the flex top makes sure that the overlapping splines provide a concentric seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & gives your cable pull-out protection so no damage is caused. Using a flex top eliminates kinking or chafing of the cable. EMI/RFI Proof cord grip meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This fitting can only be used with a braided shield. Application examples include telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- UL / CUL Listed
- UL Registered
- German Lloyd
Reduced Insert Sealcon 1/2" NPT EMI/RFI Proof Fitting CF13NR-BE