Sealcon CF13NA-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is liquid tight to 150 psi. 1/2" NPT thread, Accommodates .24" - .47" (6 - 12 mm) O.D cable. Sold Individually. (Locking nut sold separately) Also known as Hummel #1.624.1200.70.
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Stainless Steel Spring, Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
Through Hole Dia.
.83" (21.1 mm)
3.46" (88 mm)
.51" (13 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome/Body
.87" (22 mm) / .94" (24 mm)
Sealcon CF13NABE Nickel Plated Brass cable glands, strain relief fittings, or cord grips, are used in almost every industry to assist customers when connecting cable or wire to various applications. This cord grip provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass fitting
with 1/2" NPT thread lets you increase or decrease the size of the cable opening by changing out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the flex top makes sure that the overlapping splines provide a concentric seal. This prevents the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & gives your cable pull-out protection so it causes no damage. Using a flex top eliminates kinking or chafing of the cable. EMI/RFI Proof cable gland meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This cord grip can only be used with a braided shield. Application examples that benefit from this type of fitting include telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- UL / CUL Listed
- UL Registered
- German Lloyd
Hummel 1.624.1200.70 1/2" NPT Flex Strain Relief Cable Gland