Sealcon CF09NA-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is designed for the toughest applications. Also known as Hummel 1.624.3800.70. Sold Individually.
Locking nut sold separately
- Thread Size: 3/8" NPT
- Cable O.D. Range: .16" - .31" (4 - 8 mm)
- Through Hole Diameter: .6" (15.2 mm)
- Body Length: 2.6" (66 mm)
- Thread Length: .59" (15 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome: .67" (17 mm)
- Wrench Flat Body: .75" (19 mm)
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Stainless Steel Spring, Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- UL / CUL Listed
- UL Registered
- German Lloyd
Sealcon CF09NABE Nickel Plated Brass cable glands, strain relief fittings, or cord grips, are used in almost every industry to assist customers when connecting cable or wire to various applications. This cord grip provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass fitting
with 3/8" NPT thread lets you adjust the size of the cable opening by switching out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the flex top ensures that the overlapping splines create an even seal. This prevents the form seal from being pulled out of the fittings & gives your cable pull-out protection so it causes no damage. Using a flex top eliminates kinking or chafing of the cable. EMI/RFI Proof cable gland meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This cord grip can only be used with a braided shield. Applications such as telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems all benefit from this type of fitting.
CF09NA-BE Sealcon 3/8" NPT EMI/RFI Proof Strain Relief Fitting