Sealcon CF21NA-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is liquid tight to 150 psi. 3/4" NPT thread, Accommodates .51" - .71" (13 - 18 mm) O.D cable. Sold Individually. (Locking nut sold separately) Also known as Hummel #1.624.3400.70.
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Stainless Steel Spring, Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
Through Hole Dia.
1.05" (26.7 mm)
4.37" (111 mm)
.51" (13 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome/Body
1.18" (30 mm)
Sealcon CF21NABE Nickel Plated Brass cable glands, also referred to as strain relief fittings or cord grips, are used to assist customers in nearly any industry when connecting cable or wire to various applications. This fitting provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass cord grip with 3/4" NPT thread lets you increase or decrease the size of the cable opening by trading out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the flex top makes sure that the overlapping splines create an even seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & provides your cable with pull-out protection so no damage is caused. Using a flex top eliminates kinking or chafing of the cable. EMI/RFI Proof cable gland meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This fitting can only be used with a braided shield. Examples of useful applications include telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- UL / CUL Listed
- UL Registered
- German Lloyd
Sealcon 3/4" NPT EMI/RFI Proof Flex Strain Relief Fitting CF21NA-BE