Sealcon CD50MA-FE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is liquid tight to 150 psi. M50 x 1.5 metric thread, Accommodates 1.26" - 1.50" (32 - 38 mm) O.D cable. Sold Individually. (Locking nut sold separately) Also known as Hummel #1.631.5000.50.
M50 x 1.5
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal
- Operating Temperature - -40 C to 100 C (-40 F to 212 F)
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
Through Hole Dia.
1.97" (50 mm)
2.26" (57.5 mm)
.35" (9 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome/Body
2.24" (57 mm)
Sealcon CD50MAFE Nickel Plated Brass strain relief fittings, also referred to as cord grips or cable glands, are used in nearly any industry when helping customers in attaching cable or wire to various applications. This cord grip provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ.
The self locking ACME thread on the dome top ensures that the overlapping splines provide a concentric seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the cable gland & provides your cable with pull-out protection so it causes no damage. EMI/RFI Proof fittings meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference / radio frequency interference protection and reliable grounding. This feed-through version applies grounding through metal spring fingers. It can be used with braided or foil shielding, and works with cable that has been partially or fully stripped. This cable gland is made to keep circuits functioning when electromagnetic conduction or radiation from an outside source can cause a disturbance for the circuit. Telecommunications, traffic, control panels, and measuring and feedback systems are all examples of applications that benefit from this type of cord grip.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- UL / CUL Listed
- UL Registered
- German Lloyd
Sealcon M50 Feed Through EMI/RFI Proof Brass Cord Grip CD50MA-FE