Sealcon CF16AR-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is liquid tight to 150 psi. PG 16 thread, Accommodates .28" - .47" (7 - 12 mm) O.D cable. Sold Individually. (Locking nut sold separately) Also known as Hummel #1.624.1600.15.
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Stainless Steel Spring, Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
Through Hole Dia.
.88" (22.3 mm)
3.86" (98 mm)
.26" (6.5 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome/Body
.94" (24 mm)
Sealcon CF16ARBE Nickel Plated Brass strain relief fittings, also known as cable glands or cord grips, are used in nearly every industry to assist customers when attaching cable or wire to various applications. This cord grip provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass cable gland with PG 16 thread lets you adjust the size of the cable opening by switching out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply an even seal. This prevents the form seal from being pulled out of the fittings & gives your cable pull-out protection so it causes no damage. Using a flex top prevents kinking or chafing of the cable. EMI/RFI Proof cable gland meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This fitting can only be used with a braided shield. Applications such as telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems all benefit from this type of cord grip.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- German Lloyd
Sealcon CF16AR-BE PG 16 EMI/RFI Proof Cable Gland