Sealcon CF09AA-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is liquid tight to 150 psi. PG 9 thread, Accommodates .16" - .31" (4 - 8 mm) O.D cable. Sold Individually.
(Locking nut sold separately) Also known as Hummel #1.624.0900.01.
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Stainless Steel Spring, Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE approval
Through Hole Dia.
.6" (15.2 mm)
2.6" (66 mm)
.24" (6 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome/Body
.67" (17 mm)
Sealcon CF09AABE Nickel Plated Brass strain relief fittings, cord grips, and cable glands are used in almost every industry to assist customers when attaching cable or wire to different applications. This cord grip provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass cable gland with PG 9 thread lets you change the size of the cable opening by trading out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & provides your cable with pull-out protection so it causes no damage. Using a flex top gets rid of any kinking or chafing of the cable. EMI/RFI Proof cord grips meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This cable gland can only be used with a braided shield. These types of fittings are ideal in applications such as telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- German Lloyd
Sealcon PG 9 4 - 8 mm O.D. Strain Relief Cable Gland CF09AA-BE