Sealcon CF16AA-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is liquid tight to 150 psi. PG 16 thread, Accommodates .39" - .55" (10 - 14 mm) O.D cable. Sold Individually. (Locking nut sold separately) Also known as Hummel #1.624.1600.01.
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Stainless Steel Spring, Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
Through Hole Dia.
.88" (22.3 mm)
3.86" (98 mm)
.26" (6.5 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome/Body
.94" (24 mm)
Sealcon CF16AABE Nickel Plated Brass cord grips, otherwise known as cable glands or strain relief fittings, are used in nearly every industry to help customers when attaching cable or wire to different applications. This fitting provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass cord grip with PG 16 thread allows you to change the size of the cable opening by switching out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply an even seal. This prevents the form seal from being pulled out of the cable gland & gives your cable pull-out protection so it causes no damage. Using a flex top prevents kinking or chafing of the cable. EMI/RFI Proof fittings meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This cable gland can only be used with a braided shield. Applications such as telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems all benefit from this type of cord grip.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- German Lloyd
CF16AA-BE Sealcon PG 16 EMI/RFI Proof Cable Gland