Sealcon CD09NA-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip is liquid tight to 150 psi. 3/8" NPT thread, Accommodates .16" - .31" (4 - 8 mm) O.D cable. Sold Individually. (Locking nut sold separately) Also known as Hummel #1.691.3800.70.
3/8" / NPT
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal & Nylon 6/6 Splined Bushing
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP69K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE, CSA approval
Through Hole Dia.
.68" (17.2 mm)
.83" (21 mm)
.59" (15 mm)
Wrench Flat Dome/Body
.67" (17 mm) / .75" (19 mm)
Sealcon CD09NABE Nickel Plated Brass cord grips, also referred to as strain relief fittings or cable glands, are used to assist customers in almost every industry when connecting cable or wire to their different applications. This fitting provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass cable gland with 3/8" NPT thread lets you adjust the size of the cable opening by swapping out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the dome top ensures that the overlapping splines apply an even seal. This prevents the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & creates pull-out protection for your cable so no damage is caused. EMI/RFI Proof cord grips meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This fitting can only be used with a braided shield. These types of cable glands are ideal in applications such as telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems.
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- UL / CUL Listed
- UL Registered
- German Lloyd
Sealcon CD09NA-BE 3/8" NPT EMI/RFI Proof Cable Gland