The GardTec SC1000-W2 254mm wire form fan guard is designed for 254mm cooling fans. The smooth rounded edges maintain quiet fan operation while preserving maximum (CFM) airflow efficiency. When heat dissipation, noise and airflow are critical design elements, the SC1000-W2 design allows for 23-30% greater airflow, heat removal and substantially less objectionable noise than even the optimum sheetmetal guard. The GardTec SC1000-W2 is a 4 position, 254 mm., 9 ring nickel plated chrome fan guard.
- Important accessory for a cooling fan system
- Prevents fingers or debris from coming in contact with fan blades
- Features rounded edges for more direct airflow
- Keeps noise levels down & prevents overheating
- Efficiency rating up to 95%
- Minimal loss of airflow
- Fan Guard Material: C1008 Steel
- Plating: Bright Nickel Chrome
- Ring Diameter: 2.3mm
- Rib Diameter: 2.3mm
- Positions: 4
- Fan Guard Size: 254 mm
- Rings: 9
When choosing a wire form fan guard, select one that matches the size of the cooling fan. Fan guards help with the performance of the fan by lengthening their overall life expectancy. It can also help lower the amount of energy used by the cooling fan. Things such as airflow, the collection of dirt and surrounding air pressure are all have an outcome on the fan's effectiveness. Please note that equipment should be turned off and unplugged before mounting a new cooling fan system.
GardTec SC1000-W2 254mm Fan Guard