Sealcon CF12DA-BE high quality EMI/RFI Proof nickel plated brass cord grip with elongated thread is designed for the toughest applications. Also known as Hummel #1.624.1200.31. Sold Individually.
(Locking nut sold separately)
- Thread Size: M12 x 1.5
- Cable O.D. Range: .12" - .26" (3 - 6.5 mm)
- Through Hole Diameter: .47" (12 mm)
- Body Length: 2.17" (55 mm)
- Thread Length: .39" (10 mm)
- Wrench Flat Dome: .55" (14 mm)
- Wrench Flat Body: .55" (14 mm)
- Nickel Plated Brass Material with Buna-N Seal
- Operating Temperature- -40 C to 100 C (-40 F to 212 F)
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE Approval
- RoHS Compliance
- Deca Bde Deca-Bromo-Diphenyl-Ether Compliance
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive
- German Lloyd
Sealcon CF12DABE Nickel Plated Brass strain relief fittings, otherwise known as cable glands or cord grips, are used to help customers in nearly any industry when connecting cable or wire to different applications. This cord grip provides a NEMA 4x & 6 (IP 68 & 69K), 150 PSIG (10 bar) Liquid Tight Rating.
Note: Image is for reference only, actual part many differ
This Nickel Plated Brass cable gland
with M12 x 1.5 thread lets you increase or decrease the size of the cable opening by trading out the standard or reduced inserts. The self locking ACME thread on the flex top makes sure that the overlapping splines create an even seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the cord grip & provides your cable with pull-out protection so no damage is caused. Using a flex top eliminates kinking or chafing of the cable. Elongated threads are ideal when the cable gland goes through a thick wall, or simply if a longer thread length serves the application more efficiently.
EMI/RFI Proof fitting meet the requirements for electromagnetic interference protection and reliable grounding. This standard version presses braiding against the inside wall by means of the integrated O-Ring. This cable gland can only be used with a braided shield. Examples of applications include telecommunications, control panels, traffic and measuring, and feedback systems.
Sealcon M12 x 1.5 EMI/RFI Flex Brass Cable Gland CF12DA-BE