The Red Lion N-Tron
® Series 100-POE-SPL-48 is a Power over Ethernet splitter made to accept Ethernet with PoE by Cat5 cable and 48V DC output power by terminal block and Ethernet by RJ-45. This lets devices that are not PoE capable to be powered by a Cat5 cable. The 100-POE-SPL-48 lets legacy devices that aren't PoE capable be used without having to provide a dedicated power supply. The 100-POE-SPL-48 is compatible with N-Tron's 105TX-POE, 105FX-POE and 100-POE4 as well as other PoE equipment.
- Compact, Space Saving Design
- IEEE 802.3af Compliance
- (1) RJ-45 PoE Port (Data & Power In)
- (1) RJ-45 Port (Data Out)
- Unmanaged Operation
- Extended Environmental Specifications
- -40 C to 85 C Operating Temperature
- Supports up to 15.4 Watts
- Built-in Transient Voltage Suppression
- Full Wire Speed Communications
- Power Status LED
- Hardened Metal DIN-Rail Enclosure
- Allow data as well as power through your network.
- Perfect in instances where having a separate power feed is not possible.
- UL listed for Class I Division 2 hazardous locations.
- ABS approved for maritime applications and EN50155 certified for the railway.
- Height: 4" (10.16 cm)
- Width: 1" (2.54 cm)
- Depth: 3.61" (9.17 cm)
- Depth includ. Din-Rail: 3.85" (9.77 cm)
- Weight: 0.6 lbs. (0.27 kg)
- DIN-Rail: 35mm
- Input Voltage: PoE (46-53V DC)
- Input Current: 10mA@48V (no load)
- Output Current: 320mA@48V (full load)
- 10BaseT: >Cat3 Cable
- 100BaseTX: >Cat5 Cable
- 10/100BaseTX: Two RJ-45 TX Copper Ports
Red Lion N-Tron Series 100-POE-SPL Series Downloads
PoE 48V Splitter 100-POE-SPL-48