The GardTec SC80-W11 80mm wire form cooling fan guard is designed for 80mm cooling fans. The smooth rounded edges allow for quiet fan operation while maintaining maximum (CFM) airflow efficiency. When heat dissipation, noise and airflow are the most important elements, the SC80-W11 design features 23-30% greater airflow, heat removal and substantially less objectionable noise than sheet metal guards. The GardTec SC80-W11 is a 4 position, 80 mm. 5 ring nickel plated chrome fan guard.
- Crucial accessory for a cooling fan
- Protects fingers and other objects from touching fan blades
- Rounded rings - allows for more direct air current
- Helps prevent damage or data loss caused by overheating
- 95% efficiency - minimal loss of airflow
- Fan Guard Material: C1008 Steel
- Plating: Bright Nickel Chrome
- Ring Diameter: 1.8mm
- Rib Diameter: 1.8mm
- Positions: 4
- Fan Guard Size: 80 mm
- Rings: 5
The dimensions of the cooling fan and fan guard need to correspond in order for them to fit together. The benefits to using a wire form fan guard include extending the cooling fan's lifespan and raising its energy efficiency. A cooling fan's performance can vary depending on such things as the collection of debris and the amount of airflow. Make sure the computer or electronic device is turned off and unplugged before installation to lower the risk of injury.
SC80-W11 80mm Metal Fan Guard