Sealcon CD09A4-MX nickel plated brass cord grip for hazardous locations is designed for the toughest applications. Also known as Hummel 1.687.0903.01 (insert Hummel 1.089.0903.19). Sold Individually.
Locking nut sold separately. Note: Image is for reference, actual part may differ
- Thread Size: PG 9
- Through Hole Diameter: .60" (15 mm)
- Body Length: .83" (21 mm)
- Thread Length: .24" (6 mm)
- Wrench Flat Dome: .67" (17 mm)
- Wrench Flat Body: .67" (17 mm)
- Number of Holes: 2
- Hole Diameter: .07" (1.7 mm)
- Nickel Plated Brass with Elastomer form seal
- Operating Temperature: -20 C to 95 C (-4 F to 203 F)
- International Approvals - ATEX, IECEx, CE, CSA, and German Lloyd
- Submersible to 300 ft. / NEMA 6 (IP68)
- 150 psig (10 bar) Pressure Rating
- Flame Protected to UL 94
- Halogen and Phosphorous Free
- Vibration Resistant Dome
- Resists salt water, acids, alkalis', gasoline & oils.
- Durable Rugged Construction
- RoHS & Deca BDE approval
- RoHS Compliance
- UL94 Rated / Approved
- Certified European Approval
- PCT Approval
- II 2G Ex eb IIC Gb
- II 1D Ex ta IIIC Da
- Zone 1 = 2G ATEX = Gb by IEC
- Zone 20 = 1D by ATEX = Da by IEC
Sealcon PG 9 Nickel Plated Brass Hazardous Location Multi-hole Cord Grips, Strain Relief Fittings or Cable Glands are used in applications that need excellent performance and fire resistance. It is possible to reach the NEMA 6 (IP 68) submersible rating, provided that there is an ideal fit. To create an ideal fit, the cable cannot be less than 80% of the diameter of the hole. There also cannot be more than .04" (1 mm) of difference between the diameter of the cable and the diameter of the hole.
The thread on the CD09A4MX dome top is self locking and makes sure that the overlapping splines apply an even seal. This keeps the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & provides pull-out protection for your cable so it does not cause damage. Hazardous location fittings are ATEX approved, meaning they are useful for potentially explosive environments. This cord grip is designated Ex-e, indicating increased safety. Not recommended for use with armored cable.
CD09A4-MX PG 9 2 Hole Brass Hazloc Strain Relief Cable Gland